CALS International programs is in the process of creating an International Research Database. If you would like to be listed in the database, please send the following information to Felecia Lucht at email@example.com:
- Work e-mail
- Permanent e-mail (if different from work e-mail)
- Relationship with the University (Faculty/Staff/Post Doc/Grad Student/Alumna or Alumnus/other)
- If you are in a lab, please list the PI
- Searchable keywords for your research
- What countries/regions have you worked with or would like to work with?
- Indicate if you would be willing to have CALS International Programs contact you about potentially sharing a personal story for eCALS?
Once available, information about accessing the international research database will be posted on this webpage.